For 2 days I skipped business ethics. I went to school yesterday but I didn't go to the lecture, instead I went to the library to look for textbooks to photocopy cos textbooks are a must to have for all the modules. The ang moh lecturer of BE was the same as last sem. I feel BE is a super dry subject cos I doubt you understand what the slides are saying cos I don't even know what it means. It's like scattered everywhere with different philosopher's name =/ This is worse than having history lessons in school.
I felt super guilty yesterday for not attending the lecture, I don't know why I feel this way =/ and I went to PArkway with Jill and while I was tearing the coupon, she told me she saw both her "best friends" HAHAHA ! We couldn't believe our eyes. They were too "xian yan" and distinct, she told me.
I didn't attend the full lecture of BE, I attended halfway and went off. School's supposed to end at 5. In the morning I had IMC and I think the lecturer is really cool ! His backview looked like the late Steve Irwin or The crocodile hunter and his overall look looks like a musician. HAHAHA. =x His name is really cool lor, his name's Constantino. HAHAH.
IMC was great, but it made me think of Kevin Wee, NYP lecturer/tutor for IMC. I used to call him "si tu tou" when he took over EP's (Eugene Pang) IM module. =X =X
During the one hour break before BE lecture started, me and Jill walked to KAP for lunch at McD, and I am still stuffed until now.
I miss french classes on Saturday.
Labels: my long wednesday

<< Home