Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I AM THE LUCKIEST GIRL ON EARTH. No kidding.
24th May marked an unforgettable night in my life. I officially turned 21 and I'm FREE of what I want to do. FOR EXAMPLE -ahem ahem- (P/S Jii: when do you want to go and ahem ahem ahem ? LOL !)
In the afternoon, Mr Loke, my secondary school principal came to my house and gave me a present ! He came all the way from BT Timah. How nice of him :) I invited him to my party but he couldn't make it cos his mother in law was celebrating birthday as well. Gosh manz I was like SHOCKED when he came.


My party was held at Raffles Town Club, and MOST of my friends (my REALLY GOOD FRIENDS) were there to help me celebrate the occasion.

CCSS= annch and JR, Mr Yong and wife (my sec 2 chinese teacher)
NYP = jii, mak, eve, pon and MQ
AF=Titi, CBO, Paul and Wendy
SIM= Amanda
Outside friends = XY and Clarence and auditor and desktop
Camera woman= Da En (tough job but thanks alot :-*)
Relatives= er gu, san gu and family and da gu zhang and 2 biao jies
Mom + Pop's friends (all the uncles and aunties)
and most importantly, MOM AND DAD! :D
(If I've left out anyone I'm sorry !)

Thanks for the SMSes from Steamboater, jii, fy and wh (all the way from thailand!).

P/S Thank you the 2 EMCEES, Jii and Desktop =/ haha. A job well-done.
ANYWAYS. Thank you all.

Reached RTC at 4 plus and Jii and Da En were already there. As Jii and Des were the emcees for the night, we were there early to rehearse and I was busy dolling up in the toilet. :D None of my parents' friends recognised me sia.

How do I look ? :D

my besties from poly.

me and my corny specs.


me and mak aka donnie !

my cake :D It turned out nice haha I tot it'd look like shit.



This was the pic I was fretting over, cos I thought my dad deleted it away from the camera while he was viewing the pics... Yuan lai mak was the one who took it. haha.
me with the cake.


Make a wish !
me and me parents.
me and me besties !

P/S mak. lol. Notice most of the pics are all taken from ur cam. HAHA.


There's like 200 over pictures... I've uploaded it in fb, so go view if you are free :D

Labels: