I went to Malaysia on Saturday morning by Jetstar and I must say, I'm not at all impressed with budget airlines. I thought the cabin crews were all very inconsistent. The hairdo, the nail colour and the make-up.. They were all over the place. In terms of service, it was below expectations. I can't hope for anything better. That's budget air. -shrugs- ANYWAYS.
This short trip I went was to attend my dad's shop opening ceremony on Sunday. A couple of days before, mom, me and jii went to Tampines 1 to shop around for clothes. It's a pity jiii didn't go, I thought she'd enjoy herself quite a lot during dinner where there was karaoke. =x It was quite a bit of a rush, and I was pretty psyched about the opening on Sunday, cos the last opening was way back when I was about 13 or younger. It was quite cool this time cos it's at a different place. It's at the central market in K.L. I'm really proud of my dad, that's like the 6th shop he opened so far in Malaysia.
Reached there around 10, and the staff were all there busy preparing the refreshments and all the layout of the flowers etc...
So at 1030 the lion dance troop came with the lion heads and instruments. =X (Duh!) Everyone was there except a french man - the principal of a particular fragrance brand. So we waited and waited....
After waiting for another 30 minutes, the french man came. He saw the time wrongly cos his time was lagged by an hour ! =x =x =x
It was damn exciting and happening that day. Although it lasted only for a short while, it was still a good ceremony. *thumbs up*

<< Home