Was swimming half way when I saw this guy at the pool this morning, who was really good looking. And had a great body. Woo-hoo ! At first I thought he was an ang moh, but he turned out to be a chinese. He had 3 tattoos, 2 on his arm and 1 on his back. When he was getting ready to jump into the pool, looked like MP at that momnet. Oh gosh I was mesmerised by him !!! He swam laps of freestyle and haiz, I only can admire from far =( Haiz, yao yun mo fan.
Anyways, side track a little bit. I can really confirm my IMC lecturer is a "se lang", "lao tiko", "yin dang" and whatever cheap name you can think of. Wah he's damn bloody disgusting lor. He was citing an example on Tiger Airways and said that he recently bought a pair of tixs to Kota Kinabalu for just 10 bucks. Then some students were saying," wah so cheap why didn't he tell us earlier" that kind of stuff, and then he continued saying,"Anyone wants to go anot I meet you all there then we can go suntanning together... Only girls are welcome, the guys I will not entertain hor tell you all first ah."
Everyone "eeeeeeeeeee-ed". Of course he was just joking lah, but then his sense of humor is about way off.
Then he went on with his lecture, and we came to this word call "Pilferage" and it looks cheem right, and he asked if anyone knows the meaning of it. Everyone started to talk among themselves and suddenly a girl shouted "theft" and then he said, "wah ! come that person, let me give you a kiss."
My goodness lol. Horrible lecturer.
Labels: imc lecturer is disgusting

<< Home