c'est moi.
Wednesday, March 04, 2009
I finally forced my mom to the doc's. She's alright now, and my cousin is looking after her. I'm stuck in school now !! :'(
Oh btw, good news for you guys ! I've grown shorter by 1cm !!! I'm now 174. haha.
posted by c'est colette! at
11:56 AM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
Some updates ! Went to meet up with Paul and Wendy...
Wah, ok shit I have the temptation to go K.
It's raining ! Actually I'm feeling depressed... ...
Don't know if today is an unlucky or lucky day. ...
Sighs it is certainly infuriating when one is caug...
What an unpleasant experience I had at the pool ju...
I STILL CAN'T GET OVER WITH THAT BLOODY COLD HARD ...
After a good day out alone, and a good night's sle...
KENNA PS-ed ! Not a very good feeling. I can't rem...
Woke up at 8 this morning and went swimming half a...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home