Thursday, February 26, 2009

Sighs it is certainly infuriating when one is caught in a massive jam, especially going home from one end to the other end of Singapore ESPECIALLY WHEN IT IS RAINING. It's not a big country, but it takes a bloody hour for one to get home.

If some people drive more cautiously, obey traffic rules, signal earlier and with these, there would be less accidents which will lead to lesser traffic jams. So damn fed up with all the stupid reckless drivers. Serve them right for accidents to occur. Their license should be suspended for life.

Anyways, I'm thinking of taking up another language course but I don't know which one to choose ! German, Spanish, Italian or Japanese ? SIGHS ! If anyone is interested in taking any one of the courses I just mentioned, please let me know ! Looking for a friend to go with ! :D