Finally finally finally !!!!!! Tomorrow I don't have to go to school ! But on Saturday I must :'(
So tomorrow... Sighs. Thought it would be a great day cos initially I would be meeting my long time no see sec school friend whom I just recently just got back in contact with... Yes, we agreed to meet to shop for a present but today she actually texted me and told me she has something on the last minute... which I kinda expected it a couple of days ago..... I was thinking maybe she isn't that ready to meet me or something... Cos needless to say, we haven't meet or spoken to each other for more than 2 years, I think almost 3... So it's abit awkward to talk to each other or what. Well it's okay anyway cos I would still be going to town alone to walk around in the noon.
I'm really troubled about the kind of gift that I wanna buy and give annch ! Sighs... My that dear girl thinks I own a money-printing factory/manufacturer and asks me for either an IPOD or a piece of jewellery. If that's the case I'd need to pray that money drop down from the heaven ! Anyone got any ideas ? It's her 21st bday.
Labels: kenna ps-ed

<< Home