Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Weekend is finally approaching... The past few weeks I have been going to school really early to do up those projects and now it's finally time for submission ! SQ is today and AMCA is on Saturday. However there are still like 4 more projects to chiong in the next two months, and the due dates are in fact really tight... And it's pretty scary.



Anyway, let's put this aside. The day before yesterday while I was looking through my blog and I saw E-ling's tag which made me burst into laughter cos it was really hilarious. Then when I clicked her link to her blog, she even shocked me with my picture in her blog. =/ Almost fainted. You can go to her blog here







I need to thank her for her compliments about me cos it's really flattering. lol. She's so cute. hahaha.



Labels: