Sunday, February 01, 2009


HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALL ! (zhen yue chu qi)

(this shot was taken by San Yi)

Haha yesterday went to Sue Ling jie jie's house to keep San yi company as well as play with Pepper. LOL. Horrible Pep scratched my leg and I ended up torturing her. HAHA ! Don't report me to Peta ! :D I'm really nice to her cos I massaged her and I kicked her when she scratches herself , twirled her around when she was lying flat on the floor and let me rest my legs on her ! Somehow I think she enjoyed those activites quite alot cos she didn't seem to get back at me hahah.


Then I played "Guess which hand has the food" with her. She kept guessing the wrong hand ! She doesn't seem to be scared of me even when I raise my voice at her. She'll give me the "who cares" look. =/ =/ OK she's my bestie and I love her truck loads ! :D

Labels: