Thursday, January 22, 2009

Vincent died in Rome because he saved a child who almost got hit by a truck. Ah Belle and Ah Sam and CoCo was devastated. Earlier before Vincent went to Rome, he and Belle already had some problems in their relationship, because Vincent thought Belle was still in love with Sam as he had asked her before and she could not give him a specific answer. Zoe also asked Sam the same question and he didn't give her a direct answer. After Vincent's death, Sam had to go to the prize giving ceremony because he was voted as the Most Outstanding Youth award (I can't remember the name but it's something like that) and there was a video of his colleagues and his best buddy, Vincent, congratulating him.

Ok that was part of the plot in that TVB show I watched just now. It was super depressing cos I watched until I cried. I mean normally I won't cry unless it is really touching or super sad. Anyways the actors and actresses who acted in it were damn good.


Oh yeah ! Today is the 22nd ! Which means I'm officially on holidays until next month ! Actually it's nothing to be happy about cos it's just about more than a week till February arrives. I haven't spring-clean my room yet ! I just hope that Monday can hurry up and come cos I can't wait to gobble down all the new year goodies ! They looked really tempting to me but I don't dare to unseal the scotch-tape and "steal" some goodies and nibble in my room......... Otherwise when people come there will be no more goodies !

Anyone going to Chinatown this weekend ? It'll sure be a lot of people to do the last minute shopping ! But beware of "se peh peh" and pickpockets !

Oh yeah ! About school, these 3 days I had a Canadian lecturer for AMCA and it's REALLY SIMILAR TO IB !!!!! It was freaking scary especially yesterday cos I saw a slide which had the "Porter's 5 forces" Remember the suppliers, entrants, intensity of rivalry, substitutes and buyer power ? YES !!! That was it ! Luckily I haven't throw away my IB notes, it could come in real handy !

Ok. Actually my CNY holidays aren't really holidays cos I have to get started on the projects cos 2 weeks after school reopen it's project submission !

Tomorrow is the making of crispy crispy !!

Anyways I don't know if you all had seen this ad for Carlton Draught. It's called "The Big Ad". Check it out !


Labels: