I feel that every Sunday is a sinful day cos apart from having car washing activity at my dad's office, we'd go to gardens for kuay chap (it's very famous, often long queues and the intestines are freaking good !). The kuay chap.. Oh gosh, I suggest you don't eat it if you want to kiss your bf/gf later cos there's this kuay chap smell lingering in your mouth and it's quite disgusting... I couldn't take it that I brushed my teeth immediately when I came home.
Then afterwards my parents and I had to chiong to Carlton Hotel to meet Uncle Kurt. So I had to leave really quickly in msn (sorry jii and wh haha) to take a bath and then get the ass out of the house. We arrived at the hotel at 6.15 and went straight up to the club lounge on the 26th storey. It's quite a small place but it felt cozy and sleepy cos of the lights being really dim. There were food, not very good but so-so. Then later we went to Tiong Bahru at one "zhi cha" store and settled dinner there. The beef hor fun and bee hoon was freaking good, but I didn't eat much cos I ate quite a lot at the club lounge. 2 glasses of orange juice, smoked salmon etc etc. FAT ! =X Okay I'm not gg to go on anymore I'm gg to watch tv !
Labels: sunday again

<< Home