As far as I'm too lazy to get my butt out of my house to school, I did make it there, however not on time. I was late for 30 minutes. On the way, things happened. Before I left my house, while closing my wardrob, I accidentally "giap" my thumb. Then when I reached school, while walking, I almost slipped and fell, but I didn't. Instead my slippers came off and it was so embarrassing. 2 bloody heartless guys laughed at me. IT could be fixed back cos it's not that kind which once it comes off then jia lat that kind. I still could poke it in but with the help of some bull strength. =/
Then in the afternoon my mom called me and told me that the shirt I wore yesterday, which she washed this morning, flew away cos the wind is freaking strong and couldn't find it when she went down to look for it. My mom felt bad but I know it's not her fault.
What's happening manz ?
Labels: bad day

<< Home