c'est moi.
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
I feel insecure and a massive drop in confidence level ! H-E-L-P !!
Est-ce qu'il y a une solution qui peut m'aider ?
posted by c'est colette! at
6:20 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
It was a really busy day yesterday. In the morning...
I finally mailed the cheque to Francois. I don't k...
Vincent died in Rome because he saved a child who ...
I feel that every Sunday is a sinful day cos apart...
I hate to stay at home on Saturdays.
I almost lost my pillow this morning. I'm not kidd...
Whee hoo~~ ! TGIF TGIF TGIF !!!!!! Weekend is fin...
As far as I'm too lazy to get my butt out of my ho...
I'm very puzzled and stuck with this. As far as I'...
For 2 days I skipped business ethics. I went to sc...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home