Seriously, this sem I have like 4 totally different lecturers. Let me elaborate.
Firstly Business Ethics. I really dislike the lecture cos the lecturer doesn't express himself well, and also he links different things to the content. Bottomline is, I don't like his teaching style.
Next is Service Quality. That lecturer is super hao lian. She can hao lian her son to hao lian herself staying at Ritz Carlton in Singapore etc etc when giving an example. But her lectures are quite ok.
Then comes Marketing Communications. LOL. This lecturer is such a lao ti ko. He's really damn disgusting ! He looks like one of the MPs in Singapore but I dunno what is his name. I just had his lecture yesterday. I tell you what he said when he gave an example, and it's not that we want to think dirty but his example will make people think alternatively. He said,"You all got notice anot, men huh, like to smoke cigars to show off their "male-liness" (what he meant was masculinity), the cigar is bigger, broader and longer, the better it is. Men always like bigger one mah." Walao the entire lecture roared into laughter lor.
Finally, AMCA. I enjoy this lecture the most and I think he's the most practical and steady lecturer who gives good examples and he's quite funny. He had written textbooks with Michael Porter and another person. dunno who. HAHA.
Anyways.. I'm glad that today is Friday and tomorrow is VDAY ! Celebrating it with that special someone(s) ! I'll blog about it when the time comes. :D
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL !
Labels: 4 sim lecturers

<< Home