Sighs.... I'm not happy at all. I don't know why I'm always skipping BE lecture. I tried my best to keep myself awake and being attentive in class, but it didn't work ! I'm still out of the LT during breaktime. Gosh someone help me !!! I don't want to skip lectures ! I know that if I continue skipping BE, I will die in my exam !!! But the fact is that, I really don't understand what the hell is it going on and what BE has got to do with marketing ?! And the lecturer always associates irrelevant examples which I don't find it amusing at all !!! ARGHHHHHHHH !!!
*Big sigh*
Another thing is I don't regret going swimming at all yesterday cos I feel good about getting tanned BUT the damn tan is so sore that I can hardly lift my arm. In other words, I'm sun-burnt. I'm not black but red all over. Manu called me "crevette grillee" which means grilled prawn. Others called me lobster. =.= I thought it was quite bo liao cos I didn't know that I would be the main discussion topic of being sunburnt in french class yesterday. It's just sun-burnt man, get a life.
Yea and I applied tons of aloe vera gel on my very burnt skin... It hurts like hell. But I must admit that I love being tan than not being tan. Haha. I can't stand girls that are like super super fair with super thick make up... That is such an turn off. Anyways..... sighs.
HAIZ. Business ethics is such a bitch man. Why the hell do we have to take this damn module ?
Labels: tuesday blues

<< Home