Don't know if today is an unlucky or lucky day.
Went school early today for project, and as I drove into the school, I saw a car drove off in the opposite direction so I made a 3 point turn and occupied the lot. It was parellel parking but hahaha behind was a huge yellow box and I could just slot the car in easily and heng it's not on the slope. It's really funny lor, cos until now I am still quite afraid of the slope... Scared I can't balance it and the van will roll backwards, otherwise stall the van.. which is like super paiseh.
Then came home after lecture. I must say I like my lecturer a lot haha. Not important lah. Reached home about 15 mins past 5, and I was just in time to watch my show but so suay that when I wanted to take the lift and go up, the guy sweping the floor was under maintenance. Not one lift ok, BOTH the damn lifts were under maintenance. Poor mom walked all the way down and we went to Blk 13 to have dinner. Luckily when we came back the lift was working already.
Aiya ok let's call it quits.

<< Home