Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Some updates ! Went to meet up with Paul and Wendy ! Long time no meet up with them and it was considered a rare opportunity cos they are too busy either with work or personal lives. So we met at Cheesecake Cafe and Paul ordered 5 cheesecakes !!! He ate all omg =/ Sunday night was bloody sinful.













On Monday I met titi at Bugis. Caught Marley and Me, which was uber nice I love that film, it made me think of Pepper. Then went to walk around, bought a top and went to register for french class then to waffle town for dinner.








Dad ps-ed me. He didn't pick me after class. Poor me had to go home with titi and C-bo. Took some pics on the way.






Today wasn't actually a good day. In fact it was really lousy. Everyone went off during the lecture break and I chose to stay on alone till lecture ended. Something happened over the weekend which made me thought, who really are my real friends. Mom is sick. Puked, LS-ed, slight fever, everything comes. Freaked out. Called dad. Busy. No one to turn to. Changed, checked for 24 hour clinics in the east, ready to go when mom laid down on the bed and slept. Dad got home, said things that hurt me so deep. For once, I felt like leaving the house and not come back.

I'm useless, right ? I can't even take care of my own mother.

Labels: