Thursday, March 12, 2009

Honestly speaking, if you ever come to read this, I need to tell you this:

With a friend like you, there's no need for me to have any other enemies.

I initiated to talk to you because we were so bloody close friends years back but because of some small stupid misunderstanding, we stopped talking for almost 3 years. I thought that day since I'm back talking to you and all, everything would go back to normal. Hah, silly me, that's just my part of wishful thinking. I am so aware that things wouldn't go back to bloody normal as before, but the way you treat me, I really can't take it anymore. I told myself to give everyone a chance cos ultimately it's only fate that brings us here to be friends and let bygones be bygones. I just feel that you are just an insincere creep that I really don't know what the hell you are trying to get from me. Whatever you do and all I already expected your answer, always last minute changing the time, the venue, or just say you can't make it cos something cropped up the last minute. Come on, the day I asked you out you said ok, then the next moment you texted to give an excuse, then from then onwards you are always avoiding me. I just don't know what the hell you are trying to do. I really hate it. I don't hate you, but I hate what you give.

Bloody hell, I already control myself so many times already. From the day you asked me if I'm free and want to go out no matter how bloody busy yet I said yes. I can just leave my projects aside just to meet up with you. But you ? Gave me whole lot of crap. I had already expected your message sooner or later yet I was still hoping for some miracle. But today, I couldn't take it anymore.

I really hate your crap ! You are the WORST FRIEND EVER !

Labels: