Heyyyyyy !! Yo manz ! I'm back home already ! Just came home and just bathe. Smells so nice and feels so refreshing. HAHAHAhaha. Today was super fun in school. Janis, Lynn and I really wore our secondary school's uniform and everyone was like, "Ay, what's the occasion?" and "You come to the wrong class already, orientation is downstairs." Terrence Ong was also like "Er.. what's up with you people" hahahahah! He looked abit like he came into the wrong class or rather, we came to the wrong school! hahahahaha! After class, the three of us plus Ee boon, Andy, Wei Leong and Boon Hou went to take the free goodie bag in the Auditorium and we just faked it through! hahahaha.. It was exciting cos we were like, "ay, will kenna caught anot?" and wondering whether to put the real personal particulars or the fake one. But in the end all of us put down the real one and we got our goodie bag! YAY!! hahhahaha.. All the people were askiing us if we came ourselves or by school bus.. hahahahahah! SsSSsssoo damn funny manz, especially got one lecturer, muahahhahaha... He asked us if we took the O levels last year and we said," Yah", and he replied, " Wah, still so loyal to your secondary school ah, finish O level already still wear your school U. You see, when you come to poly, you can be like them *points the volunteer*, no need to wear school uniform one." HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAH.. and I was laughing my butt off manz... oh my god.. it's so funny!
Then, we had lunch in AMK, I ate the carrot cake, and it just tasted so nice. The aunty at the stall said that I'm still taller when she's standing on the steps. hahahha... After lunch, we went to McD, discussed our final Oral Comm ICA4 project and we were laughing so much cos of Han Sheng being the mermaid and speaking mer language. hahahaha!! mer mer mer.. hahahaa. So... Janis wanted to go back get her watch she drooled over yesterday, and I wanted a Hanna tattoo but I went home. I was telling myself that it's not worth it spending 5 bucks on it.
Awww. I love today lots. It was fun.

<< Home