WOO HOO~!! I'm ICA-FREE!!! YAY! Oh my freaking god. This day has finally come. It's still not over yet, I've still got a resume to hand up this Friday and heck I'm gonna leave it aside first and enjoy my moment now. I felt SO SO SO much relieved when I handed up the paper earlier this earlier this afternoon. Gosh manz. It WAS a killer, but I swear Quality killed me more than Marketing Research. I seriously hope I get some good grades for this ICA cos I skipped a total of 5 classes, lectures and tutorials included. My god. I was so so so nervous when I took the paper [with my notes still on my hands haha..] and when it's time to flip it, gosh.. I was doing the paper with pespiration manz. I don't know what went wrong but I have this phobia called "Yu Hui's exam/tests/icas phobia". My palms turned real sweaty, no kidding! I always turned out to be in this state no matter how calm I am in exam hall.
This is wonderful manz. Finally I can sleep in peace for now! I still need to worry for the resume lah, so the real "peaceful" day I can really sleep is on Friday. Waking up in the middle of the night to study is killer manz. This is like so last minute studying and I nearly died. Heh. My mom's so nice. She 炖燕窝 for me! Hee. DAMN nice. I want more!!
my "yan wo"
Oh yea, I just came home and I noticed this small little chair that's so adorable and I didn't see it when I went out just now!? Too stressed up. hahahaa. I think my dad took it home.
isn't this adorable?
This is wonderful manz. Finally I can sleep in peace for now! I still need to worry for the resume lah, so the real "peaceful" day I can really sleep is on Friday. Waking up in the middle of the night to study is killer manz. This is like so last minute studying and I nearly died. Heh. My mom's so nice. She 炖燕窝 for me! Hee. DAMN nice. I want more!!
Oh yea, I just came home and I noticed this small little chair that's so adorable and I didn't see it when I went out just now!? Too stressed up. hahahaa. I think my dad took it home.
Ah. I remembered. It's been a month since.. heh heh. I'm hungry! I'm gonna go food hunting for now. Will blog again! :p
Labels: ica free and a month? lol

<< Home