DAMN the mozzies. I've got SO MANY countless bites on my legs and the itch are driving me nuts! Gosh seriously.. Why things that are supposed to extinct don't wanna extinct and the ones are gonna extinct are going to extinct? ARGH!!
Anyway, I got back my GSC ICA and yeaa, I sucked.
E.P's lesson was great manz.. Absolutely wonderful. I'm beginning to like him even more manz. His lessons ended 1 hour early.. And he called me "RED"! Oh my gosh. My heart was like beating super fast.. Goodness. He is so damn shuai la. hahahaha. He was standing beside ji ji earlier before tutorial, and he was standing in this position that was like... omg.. like a model manz! Woo~ Hahahaha. Okay la I admit I'm going crazy already. LOL.
I "crashed" myself during HRM lecture. I went out to give "xuan xuan" my assets.. And while I stood up, my notes and stationaries all fell off and I hit Sabby and her notes dropped. LOL. [PS xuan xuan: see la, YOU owe me big time manz. Because of you I sacrifice so much manz.. lol]
Speaking of this morning.. I was like almost late for lesson. Reached there just in time. I forgot to bring my HR lecture notes la! Sigh! No choice I had to turn back and take it. Nothing much happened today though.
It's just that I missed the outing with you on Wednesday so much.

<< Home