c'est moi.
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
I'm so thankful. You are greatly appreciated.
School ended early today! Woo hoo~! I don't have dinner tonight cos mommy's out. Sigh. Gosh. Somehow, somewhat, I feel that I'm gonna screw up GSC on Friday. Sheesh.
posted by c'est colette! at
6:34 PM
<< Home
About Me
Name:
c'est colette!
Location:
SingapOre, Singapore
View my complete profile
Previous Posts
HahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaHAHAHAH... ...
OMG ........... FY IS GONNA KILL ME! =X
Haven't got the time to blog yesterday. I was watc...
I'm home! I waited for the bloody bus for like so...
WOO HOO~ !!!!! I LOVE MY MOM! SHE'S THE GREATEST!!...
TODAY is a day full of laughters. I love today so ...
I am so tired.I feel so sick - flu and sore throat...
I am total stressed out right now. This instant. I...
HAHA!! OMG I'm really really really happy today. O...
It's 6 minutes to 1 and I'm already prepared for c...
Subscribe to
Posts [
Atom
]
<< Home