Tuesday, May 22, 2007

HahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahaHAHAHAH...


Omg.. I just can't stop laughing today.. Whenever I think of this, I will burst out laughing. Oh my goodness. I almost laughed out loud in the train while making my way back home, I was like keep smiling and looking at my mobile. IT's SO FUNNY! I'll never ever gonna forget this day manz. LOL. Especially the look on ji ji and ah jan's face. HAhahaha. Oh god..
Well.. I went to school pretty early this morning to lend him my lecture notes last 2 sems, and I've received my first bday present from him and the t shirt I got for him but it so happened that he can't wear.. Aww manz. I wear lor. LOL. [I love that tee a lot manz!]. Thanks a lot manz :) It's pretty unique. I didn't know he likes this kind of things. Quite historical and first time receiving it. I bet none of you out there would even think of giving me what he gave me. hahahaha. I gave him the "thing" that I bought like ages [just exaggrating].. hee. I think he likes it! AHAHAHA. Oh gosh I'm so happy today. Seeing people happy makes me happy too! I feel so so so happy to get to see him. He made my day! Woo hoo~ The present I received kinda cracked me up a little. Hee. You guys wouldn't wanna know... Alright show it to you next time. HAHAHA.

Had EP's lesson today and everyone was screaming for fy, and everyone was wearing specs instead of contacts! Got "mo qi" huh..

GSC ICA is round the corner. No time for jokes manz.. I'm still quite stuck at this stupid efficiency and dunno what responsiveness for competitive and supply shain strategy... horrid stuff. Why isn't any GSC experts out there to help me? Argh. I think I'm stressing too much lately, all my zits are popping out and the "sago" in my eye isn't going off! How horrible! Sigh!! I think I'm gonna sleep soon, I'm like super tired after a long day in school... Well not really long but it's still long. And so.. err.. shall see how tomorrow goes ya? Hahaha. Friday = EP DAY.