HAHA!! OMG I'm really really really happy today. Okayyy.. Apart from the chek arc-ness, I feel super duper 100% happy! HAR HAR.. I'm not gonna tell you why.. But today... or shall I say, every Saturday would be my must-go french class day. I'm NEVER GONNA SKIP A SINGLE LESSON OF FRENCH CLASS! OH OH OH I'm so gonna go french. Hee.
Saturday, May 12, 2007
Previous Posts
- It's 6 minutes to 1 and I'm already prepared for c...
- Whoa. This week is a real hectic week manz. Totall...
- Woo hoo! Today school ended at 11! YAY! No more ca...
- I reached home around minutes to 9. Aw, SPIDERMAN ...
- *BIG SIGH*I've been feeling the lack of motivation...
- BACK HOME!!! Today is a realllllllly loooooong da...
- I'm back home! Met ann for dinner at Changi Airpor...
- YAY! School starts at 1 pm today! [I still woke up...
- It's terrible. I had been having diahorrea ever si...
- Back from Parkway Parade, and my arms are itching ...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

<< Home