Woo hoo! Today school ended at 11! YAY! No more calculas!! Lectures were fine today, Mr Lee was like damn funny in the lecture on marketing research. I have absolutely no idea what came over him, cos he was illustrating an example on marketing research about push up bras and briefs. -.- And he said like if a guy stares at another guy in the toilet means he's gay. Totally lost. LOL.
Yesterday was even the best class manz! We had Martin Hang for tutorial! When I saw him I couldn't help but laugh at him.. He looked funny and he's really a funny man! Oh my gosh.. I was kinda "ji dong". LOL. Before tutorial, had Pang's lecture, and after tutorial we had another tutorial conducted by Alan Yeo! He scared the shit outta us manz, told us that we had to submit and present the ICA 1 next tuesday and guess how long is the report? 12 freaking pages! Then today Miss Chia clarified with us. Heng ah, if not these few days we no need to sleep already, chiong and chiong report.
So after the lectures, me, ji ji and Janis went to Causeway Point's Gelare to use our voucher which expires this very end of the month. I still got 2 more vouchers! Aiyo, chek arc.. Mrs Fields one also still left 5 more.. Gosh.. Think this month I'll be gaining weight manz. After Gelare, we went to the Pasar Malam to walk around, and I bought Doraemon and Pooh's stickers, a doraemon's passport cover and a chip and dale "bag" look-alike. Hahaha. All my money gone. Today I travelled all around Singapore by train.. Haha. Cos in the morning I went to school myself and I woke up so damn early la! 630!! Goodness. I took the train to JE from Woodlands and back to Tanah Merah. LOL. What a long journey. I'm so glad that I'm home. My new shoes just killed me. I had 3 blisters on my leg and it hurts so madly. Now I don't even dare to remove the plasters cos it'll sting when I bathe. Argh!
OH! Another issue. Aiya, it's nothing big, but I'm super happy today lah... Somebody replied my message. HAHAHA. See, told you it's nothing big.. But to me... it's big. I'm being patient already. It just takes time to work everything out. hee (:

<< Home