*BIG SIGH*
I've been feeling the lack of motivation lately, and seriously, I don't know what is causing it. When I looked at the notes and the tutorials in each module, it daunted me. I feel damn discouraged. The tutorials are seriously tough! No kidding. They asked all the questions that I can hardly answer, if not had absolute no idea about what on earth are they talking about.
It's day 6 of Year 3 in school, first day in french class elementary 4. Karen was sick, and the replacement teacher was Jean [pronounced as "John"], kinda old guy, but he's really funny in terms of his movement. He's slow. Hahahaha. He's french, and I tell you, he is way way way better than Karen, I don't know why, not because he's french, but he goes in depth of what he was teaching, which Karen didn't actually do it. Quite slack also. Our break was a 10 minute one, and that was the shortest break time ever in the past half year in AF. The lesson was very slow, and there were new stuff being taught, which I had a lot of question marks appearing, and new students as well. So there's the pathetic six of us in class. ALL girls.
I'm kinda excited about tomorrow, cos I'm actually going out. On a Sunday you know!! Woo hoo~ In the morning Uncle Weng will be coming to take a look at the room that renovation delayed more than half a year -.- Finally he's coming. I guess I won't be home so frequent after school, cos my block here they are gonna upgrade and install the lifts on every floor which will cause noise pollution huh! Sianned. Anyway, nothing much today, my mom went back to her niang jia in Malaysia, cos my wai gong isn't feeling well.. Hope he's alright by now..
I shall blog again, gonna turn in soon =)

<< Home