Wednesday, May 02, 2007

It's terrible. I had been having diahorrea ever since I came back from China. I thought it was okay so I forgo it. But I'm feeling so ever bad. My tummy is not actually aching that much, but still, I had to run to the loo a few times in a row! Oh gosh manz.

Anyway, today I had an hour lecture on Marketing Research at 9am, and our PEM was our lecturer.. Quite tedious and boring as usual.. Oh. After lecture ended, Vivian Cheong, the module coordinator or something, came and talked to us about the "discontinuing of supplementry exam". It's quite a scary thing cos what if I fail in my exams manz? Gosh. No more supp paper. That goes for year 2 and 3 students. Damn. I hadEntrepreneurship lecture after she left, and Karen Chia was our lecturer. She's... well.. a little hyper in a way that she actually brings out the atmosphere, and really knows what students are thinking. She very 自high la. Quite bubbly and young, I should say. Haha. Break time! There wasn't exactly much time, and I skipped lunch, cos I wasn't feeling well the whole day.. Been feeling sickly. Sigh. Then... Class started again, tutorial for entrepreneurship. Gah. The tutor took like 45 minutes to get everything started. Changed class from Block A to D, and then blah blah blah. Second day of school still so tortourous. He let us watched a video, and it was kinda interesting. Yeap. Haiz. After tutorial, it was time for calculus. Walao, seriously, I'm opting out of it already. Martin Hung was like "what the earth are you doing here when you took A*Math in Secondary school?" lol. The lecturer was from SEG, and sadly to say, he's one boring person. Functions, graphs and everything.. I threw it back to my sec school teacher the moment I left the exam hall during O levels. Seriously. Andy, Serene, Wei Hong, ji ji, Hilda and me skipped the last hour of tutorial. Totally bored to death. I'll flunk it if I were to take the exams manz. Those who didn't apply for calculus, you guys made a good choice. LOL. Okay whatever.


Ji ji and me made way down to Bugis to walk around, for me I wanted to go 拜拜... But the temple closed already. We went home around 7 plus almost 8 cos I was feeling sick already. SIGH. I'm gonna see a doctor before school tomorrow, in the morning. Lucky thing school starts in the noon. I'll see what the doc have to say.