Look how fast time flies. 一眨眼就是Friday. I didn't spend my time wisely for the whole of this week. Don't think that although these are trival matters, I myself feel disappointed cos instead of making good use of the time, I'm here slacking and DVD marathoning etc. To make it sound simple, I'm a useless person. I can read my dad's mind. He doesn't look as if he really cares physically, but I think he's upset too. I need to do something about it.
It's the last lesson of French tomorrow, and I seriously think I missed out quite a lot last week because of the trip. Hah. I almost forgot that Uncle Clare still owe me sago and the glasses he "A"-ed. Need to satisfy that craving manz. And I haven't been a good kid, cos I keep forgoing the times of taking medicine. Heh. It's really disgusting manz.
Anyway. My dad brought back a box of pretty looking ice cream cake. It looks damn good, and it tastes incredibly brilliantly [my god] freaking delicious la. Although it's chocolat noir, it's 苦中带点甜, which makes it nice! Oh my god.
I need to do something useful today. One more week before school starts.

<< Home