Sunday, April 08, 2007

I feel vexed. No one knows. I haven't put my clothes into the bag lah! Haiz. This is the super last minute packing.

I miss CSC, I miss calling out to people. I miss the script. I miss the fun, joy and laughters.
Hello good morning/afternoon, may I speak to ______? Ah yes, I'm Yu Hui calling on behalf of XXX and we're conducting a survey on our dealers, and would like to include your opinion. It'd take up less than 5 minutes of your time, is it convenient for you to do this survey now?

Rejections - Okay thank you, have a nice day goodbye.

If not,
Okay thank you very much. Firstly may I check if you are working in any of the ______ company? Then may I check if your last visit to the _____ was on the _____? LOL.
Before I ask you a series of questions, please answer on the scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being MUCH worst than expected, 2 worst than expected, 3 just as expected, 4 better than expected and 5 MUCH better than expected. So how do you find the communication skills of the sales person who served you on the scale of 1-5?
HHAHAHAHA. oK ok I stop manz! Hahaha. Aww. Those were the days. I really missed it to bits.
People there still got a week more to go, and JIA YOU to meet the targets k!

I don't feel like going. Omg. Did I just say I don't feel like going? Aiyah! I just don't have the enthusiasm and the feeling of "WOW MY GOD I'm going away!" or "I'm so excited". Nope. I don't. HOPEfULLY I'll enjoy my stay there, and do the things I can't do in Singapore haha. I'm leaving real soon, and yea, you guys here take care k. I'll try my best to find time for shopping. Err.. If not then sorry huh. Hee.