Close shave today manz. Scare me to death again. YAH. MY DAD.
He almost made me late for the 2 consecutive days. My god. Yesterday he made at it 830 sharp for me and yea, today 3 minutes before 830. Actually I'm late today, but my dad surved into the right lane before the traffic light to make a right turn and made it on time. If not I'm like confirm super damn late. It's really dangerous manz, next time I better get my dad's ass fast out of the house if he's the one who's sending me to school manz. Seriously I don't know how he can "tu" until so long, when he' waking up earlier than me, prepared everything and in the end, I'm still earlier than him. It's a mystery manz. He still wants coffee at 745?!! It's the time I go to school!! My god. I think my cells all had just died.
Yesterday after school, I went to City Hall and met up with Annch. That woman, I can never ever meet her cos she is so busy!? Oh mon dieu. Guess what we had for dinner? McD. SO I was telling her: You came all the way to Suntec just to eat McD, when you can actually eat at TM? After dinner, we went to MNG [woo hoo~], finally to get the top that I always wanted. Hee. I got 2 tops instead. Wah I'm so satisfying my desire for the tops that I gianed for such a freaking long time. Slept at 1130pm last night, which is kinda late for me, cos the day before I slept 4 hours before 1130pm, and my mood now is a little "sian". Feel so tired.
1539 hours:
Sigh! Raining in the afternoon. Stopped already. Had been zo-boing the whole day, and doing some online shopping that kah hole introduced. Got myself a A&F polo tee. And ah liow and ah jie scared me cos they told me I had to pay about 50 for that shirt. -frantic look- Pon helped me settled the payment and had to pay her back. haha. Ah, anyway, we ordered KFC today! Ah jie called them up and they took like FOREVER to pick up the damn call, and she tried to be a super difficult customer. LOL. Being in CSC sometimes can learn how to be some difficult customer huh. hee. After that, we went to McD to have our little chicken feast, but I think the happiest person was Siti, cos she had been wanting to order KFC from about 2 weeks back. HAHAHAH. Now she got it.
At McD, Sean told me that there were this group of "freshies" who were having maybe the orientation.. I don't know, and a group of them walked past by and asked among themselves if the school had KFC. Damn funny. I went to McD and asked for 6 small coke, and she heard "6 small cones".. Like what the hell?! Lolx. I didn't know that coke was $1.05 manz. That's cheap. And it's like we had drinks from McD, and food from KFC.. HAHAHA.

<< Home