It's raining like SUPER DAMN HEAVY this morning. From the moment I wake up till I reached school. YES. I'm ____. The proxy website is blocked! Like what the hell!! Can't log into friendster and stuff already. :(
I just came back from my break.. And the FUNNIEST thing on earth just happened. Okay. Me and ah jie were ____, and I left my bag in my mom's car and she left it at MSC. So break was at 9, and we both took our bag, and after break, we went back to CSC 1, where Miss Noh was there ever since manz.. Damn scary. My thoughts were like shit, how the hell am I going to smuggle our bags in!!? I even called Siti to ask if she went for morning break. Oh my god. And ah jie told me that "chuan dao qiao tou zhi ran zhi".. I'm like, aiyo I can't manz! Too impromptu already! Upon reaching the door, ah, we saw her at the QC area there and cos her face was like facing the wall, but there's a risk of her that she will turn to the side. So I was preparing to take my bag in and hold it like I stole something.. lol. The scene was like super funny just now. Okay now the exciting part... Jie was in front of me, and we left our bags INITIALLY at Grace's chair and I saw Liow talking to Miss Noh.. I was like stunned for the moment and suddenly wah, hurry up and grabbed my bag from Grace's chair and run into the room. LOL. I don't know if anyone saw but me and ah jie were like laughing our ass out like shit manz. Oh my freaking god.. It's damn funny. Being _____ really damn risky manz, it's like you don't even know what's gonna happen. The funniest and ridiculous part is that Miss Noh is still not aware. LOL. Ah whatever, but techically speaking. I'm not LATE. :)
Oh. I kenna caught red handed by her and I don't know I am suay or what manz. Of all the times I am eating and haven't been caught, and today must be the day. I think she'll mark me down manz. Sigh, who cares lah, I left only 2 weeks here. Might as well ren yi xia. Sian. Don't feel like calling.

<< Home