It rained the whole night. I feel kinda irritated cos I had to climb out of my bed to get prepare for another day of sianzation. It rained a little when I went out, and it POURED so like heavy when I'm on the road. I'm not surprised that some motorists are so idiotic, cos they just don't have the sense of giving way.
Reached school 4 mins before time, thanks to the rain. Hah. I went out like 740am today manz. Emilyn came back from her Vietnam trip and her 2 days MC and she brought back some unique wallets for us! Haha. I got the Snoopy one, quite cute actually. Thanks girl :) Miss Noh and jie were like engaging in some conversation about "pain" and suddenly the topic became something like the pain when giving birth? Yea, something like that. Damn funny.
Oh. Ji ji brought KB and nuggits for mee! Woo hoo~
I am so looking forward!!! FOR... Well, I shall keep it a secret. For those who know already, don't spill the beans huh. Hehe.
I don't think I will be calling until afternoon... BECAUSE no LEADS!! YAY! hahaha. I'm lame. Singing session inside the room! Hahaha. Let's sing it, baby!
311pm
I seriously need to lose weight.
I've been zo-bo-ing for half of the day and it's gone. New leads... WHERE ARE YOU??? Actually I also don't care much about calling out... Cos I feel very slack-y today. I haven't had lunch, cos ji ji lah! For 2 continous days she told me her lunch was at 12, and when I went up to find her, she told me she can't go.. Walao.. Then made me went hungry for lunch.. Survived drinking Nutri Soy, and binging on chocolates and other stuff. Shit manz.. I seriously... sigh.

<< Home