Sometimes it can be really... disappointing to have the kind of friends around you. I should be more straightforward, I'm disppointed in some of my friends. SOME. NOT ALL.
I always thought that friends should help each other when in times of need, but what I have seen are just words of.. how should I say.. "biao mian shang de hua", and they don't come within a sincere heart. When they need you, they'll come and find you. I don't know what should I do, but I know I can do absolutely nothing.
Now I know who are the one[s] I can really mix with.
Haven't got anything to do today. Not at this moment. New leads will come later in the noon. I also come to realise that I have a bloody weak heart. Thanks to the people in CSC who walk into the room without any sound. lol. Scare me to death, seriously. Yeah, partly also because I'm doing something illegal. heh. Miss Noh is on MC, I think. Haven't seen her in the morning.
And I had the worst lunch ever. My god. And I feel so stress. Sigh. There are two things that are bothering me, actually. Will head town later after school, to get my poddy fixed, and head home to sleep. I gonna be alone at home again.

<< Home