I feel that I'm like a total shagged out shagger. It's like the moment I blog, the first sentence would always be, "Oh, I'm so tired..", "I'm so shagged". Seriously I'm not kidding, I'm really really exhausted and I can just faint any moment. I am lacking of sleep here, cos I've got so many things to do during weekdays, and on Saturdays, and the only day I get to rest is on Sunday.
I'm not actually complaining, but I feel that I'm already adapted the life of CSC, and in my cubicle. The calling obviously are hell of a.. wel... HELL, cos before you finish your sentence, they will hang up on you, which I hate it a lot, and I think I'm getting used to it soon, cos the people out there are really idiotic, cos they seriously do not speak nicely to you and just scold you after you completed the survey. Right now, I'm supposed to do my callings, but here I am blogging. WHY? Cos call until no leads already. Call all the assholes, and what they say is, "I'm not free now", "I'm not interested" or "I'm in a meeting, call me back later". Yeah, these people really are like busy, so I can't force them to do the surveys, right? Call them back, either they reject the calls or didn't pick up.. So what the hell is this man? Don't wanna do just say so, call and call until the bleedy phone "pit" also no one pick up. Gosh. I feel so frusrated!
Until now, I made 21 calls, 7 DMCs and 2 completed surveys. How? No new leads after lunch. That's like long slacking hours manz. I feel so angry and vexed and frusrated this morning.. right, firstly lacked of sleep, and got calls from idiotic people, 2 pathetic completed surveys, called so many people, either mobile switched off or no one answers the calls. BIG SIGHS.
Yesterday I went to watch "Ghost Rider" with ji ji at the Grand Cathy. Damn nice!! I can watch it over and over again also won't get sick of it. LOL. I didn't know that Nicolas Cage is so old manz, but the freaking surprising part is that he still have his SIX PACS!!!!! WOO~ Really.. MAN, manz. lol. I was also being startled by a part of the movie, and I startled ji ji, cos my reaction was really big. hahha! And then after the movie, we went Orchard to walk around, Cine to take neopwints, and the machine is damn cool! After that I took a bus with ji ji to JLP where we really, went home like in the wee hours. SO tired tired tired!!! I reached home at 1 and woke up 715 today. LUCKILY --- I'M NOT LATE.
I shall get on with my life. HAha. Go on calling.
Just now ann called. Haha. Talked to her a while cos I've got no leads to call and also the batt in my phone was running low. Funny part was, ann told me that she "xin tai ruan", and I started singing, and everyone joined in.. LOL. May Qi damn funny, sang the loudest. HAHAHAH!
Okay, I'll blog again. =)

<< Home