I feel so F up right now manz. It's still so called " my breaktime", but I just made this stupid call to Laurence Tan and this stupid asshole picked up and told me that he was overseas, and I introduced myself lah. After that he told me a whole lot of crap and asked if the survey was compulsory. I said not really, since he's not in Singapore. I asked how the hell am I supposed to contact him when he's avaliable and he kept telling me that the ah Tan was out service! YAAAA I know that! Sheesh. When I thanked him in a super f***ing way, he didn't even let me finish my sentence and hung up on me! WTH. I mean, how good can it get? I'm like so pissed lah.
I've made like 34 calls and completed 6 surveys.. Which is like so super pathetic. Sighs. Yesterday was no better. Made 22 calls and managed to get 5 complete survey. BIG SIGHS. Anyway. AM so sian also. Flew South just now. Didn't have much too. Just a cup of Passion Ice and a packet of wedges. SIGHHHH. HOW I WISH IT's FRIDAY!!!!
-back home-
Anyway, I'm home for now, and honestly, I've never been so SHAGGED in my entire life. No kidding. Last time was slack until wanna die, now is "PIA" until wanna die. I went to school with a good voice this morning, and came home with a hoarse and "about- to- go- voiceless" Yu Hui. I made 99 calls for the day... Is that a record? And completed 17 surveys. Like.. What the shit? Man. I think I'm gonna suffer from a really bad cough soon.
CSC is indeed fun, now I don't feel bad about being in dealers, cos inside in fact is much quieter, at least I'm not distracted a lot. But I feel really pissed today. I really do. Apart from losing my voice [soon], I "tio gan" by 2 nasty people on the phone. The first one was a lady, she is a real biatch, why say so? Cos she is one. I was like asking for the person that was shown in the excel sheet, and when I haven't complete my question, she retorted, "Do I sound like the person you are asking for? I'm not interested in doing any of the surveys and get my number erased from your records." I'm like.. Okay.. *stunned* I really didn't what to do next. Hesitated awhile, and thanked her and before I even finished talking, she hung up on me. *click* Bloody hell manz. I still thanked her leh! tmd. Then the next one was the man, he asked me to go on with the survey in Chinese, and seriously, I don't like the chinese survey and I hate repeating ESPECIALLY the freaking options... COs it's a lot! Before I even started the first question he hurried me and told me "kuai dian kuai dian lah, quan bu fang hen hao jiu ke yi le lah..." I tried explaining to him, but I gave up and tried to end the call by asking the last question[if he had any feedback] and I heard him telling his friend in dialect, "si beh bo liao, bo tai bo chee ka dian wuay lai.." So depressed manz. SIGH. And oh yeah. There was one man, he wanted me to speak Hokkien, and we aren't allowed to do that. It's either Chinese or Malay and English. He told me to get a person to speak Hokkien and call him back. Stupid arse.
Coincidentally, the leads I got had my secondary school teacher on it! I didn't realise it at first, and as I went along I found the voice really familiar! That's none other than Mrs Yong! My sec 1 and 2 English and history teacher! Woo~ She kept complaining about the outlet she went and was so disappointed about the consultant.
Sigh. Tomorrow another day. Long long hours. I'm turning in for the night already. Good night, people. May your tomorrow be really beautiful. =)
-out on 2048 hours-

<< Home