Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day everyone out there!
What a lonely one too. Let me tell you 10 reasons why I dislike V-day. Because:
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day
  • I don't like V-day

10 reasons why we like v-day.

  • Presents
  • Gifts
  • Flowers
  • Dinner in a nice restaurant
  • Watch a nice movie
  • Guys pay for everything
  • We don't need to pay for anything
  • We get hugs/kisses
  • The day to bully the other half... .... ...

Nah, I don't like it that way. Waste of time.

Well. For today, other than seeing people with flowers on their hands, CSC was really fun today. First time hearing me say that huh. We had roleplay whereby we've got to call the DBS people and they call us back to do the survey both in Chinese and English. Tomorrow will be Miss Noh and Miss Khoo. So scary lah. Haiyo. Anyway. I had fun calling people's extension line. Heh heh. We had to complete 20 surveys, 15 from hello shops and 5 from Dealers. Woo~ Wonderful day.

I had Janis and ji ji to take the train with me to City Hall. Long time didn't take train with my besties already. While ji ji went to meet ji hoo for their [whistles] date, me and jan were heading our way home. YA LAH.. We got no dates lah! But who cares? I had a sumptous dinner too can? =p My mom cooked me a salmon fillet and ohmygod! That was like so delicious! Thank you mommy!

Now... Pistachio nuts eating time~! See ya =)