Yesterday was steamboat day! Yay! Had loads of fun, only that me and ee boon were left out! We shared the "yuan yang ma la huo guo", and we didn't have any liao. LOL. We only use the ma la side and use the other side to wash the food that dropped on the table. lol. Funny. Thanks ee boon, for plucking the prawns, apart from your disgusting plaster.
After the steamboat, we wanted to go for dessert, but cos there were a lot of people, we went home and the rest went to play pool. Finally met eve. Missed her like so much.
Today woke up in the afternoon about 2 30, and I got prepared to go out. Sigh. Long story.
Tomorrow will be a dreadful day to start with. Have a briefing and will be starting csc. I feel really very sian 1/2. What to do manz... 10 more weeks of sufferings...
After the steamboat, we wanted to go for dessert, but cos there were a lot of people, we went home and the rest went to play pool. Finally met eve. Missed her like so much.
Today woke up in the afternoon about 2 30, and I got prepared to go out. Sigh. Long story.
Tomorrow will be a dreadful day to start with. Have a briefing and will be starting csc. I feel really very sian 1/2. What to do manz... 10 more weeks of sufferings...

<< Home