Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Sigh, today damn unlucky manz. What a dreadful unlucky day.

First was seeing someone I don't wish to see, second was answering a call that I don't want to talk to, third was the person who called told me I was shortlisted to UOB for my next stopover! Now I got to come up with this stupid resume to hand it in tomorrow by 2, and still doing up the website that is still incomplete! And the worst thing is, my bracket came off again! Fourth freaking time already manz! what the fook! Keep coming off, everytime the same old tooth, and must pay extra 25 bucks to get it fixed.. ArghHHH!!! Dreadful.
Like the past 2 days, me and ah ji sneaked out again, this time, to Orchard. Cos it's too bored to stay inside the project room, zo-boing. Saw Alex and Rhadji on the way up to my room. Forgot to press the button that we wanted to get out and got to fourth floor. lol. Blur.

Sigh. I should get started doing my resume. This sucks.