YES! I PASSED!! I FINALLY PASSED! OH MY GOOD GRACIOUS GOD! AFTER MY THIRD ATTEMPT!
One down, two more majors to go. Gosh. Yesterday was a killer for me manz. I was really panicking the whole time! I took flexi leave at 3, but went off at 12. Hehe. So ah ji and I, or rather she accompanied me to Bugis to pray before I went for my test. So scary. Oh. Ah ji was quite obsessed with the snake person who was giving a talk, he was showing magic like making the half-filled green beans in the metal bottle to explode with over-flowing green beans. Amazing, but that's all fake. He's really naggy, as in he talked a lot. After that we went walking around in Bugis Street, where not a lot of shops started business at that time of the day, which is about 1330 hours.
One down, two more majors to go. Gosh. Yesterday was a killer for me manz. I was really panicking the whole time! I took flexi leave at 3, but went off at 12. Hehe. So ah ji and I, or rather she accompanied me to Bugis to pray before I went for my test. So scary. Oh. Ah ji was quite obsessed with the snake person who was giving a talk, he was showing magic like making the half-filled green beans in the metal bottle to explode with over-flowing green beans. Amazing, but that's all fake. He's really naggy, as in he talked a lot. After that we went walking around in Bugis Street, where not a lot of shops started business at that time of the day, which is about 1330 hours.
But before going to the temple, we went to the "Qi Ji" food outlet to have lunch. I was deciding between Mee Siam and Laksa, in the end I had mee siam. Hahaha. Not bad, not bad. Should try something else. SOmething like XIAO LONG TANG BAO behind Raffles hotel. Woo~ Right after that we went to Parco, where we went to the arcade to play a round of car racing. Hahahaha. I lost lah, I buay steady wan.. Haiz. Hahahaha. [I should comfort myself by saying, I let ah ji win wan.. LOL. just kidding lah]
Around 3 plus, we went our separate ways, and I reached the place like 415, just nice. Tsk tsk. I was so nervous that I couldn't think straight. THe officer checked my IC, then I was directed to my seat. Gosh. I can't help but feel scared. I did the questions reeeeally careful, double checked it before I pressed the next question, and later checked from the back to question 1. The guy on my left passed his test and I was like, oh shit. I was hesitating, whether or not to press the end test button, and I just selected it! My god. My poor hands were trembling so badly! "Are you sure you want to end the test?" I selected "Yes". My goodness! I quickly covered my eyes with my hand manz. I don't have the guts to see the end result. I could feel eyes staring at me-- they might think what the hell am I doing. God. I peeked the result on the LCD screen from the gaps of my hands, my. The feeling is so intense and scary!!! Then, I saw two "s". Phew~. I passed. Thank god.
I messaged, called my parents and peng yiu and ah ji. I can't believe it manz. I passed. Hahahah. Happy lah! Before that I told peng yiu that I'm gonna "jue jiao" with him if I failed this time, and he was like, "HUH, why!! Also not my fault!!" hahhaha.. making a big fuss la.. Lolx. I told him I "mei you lian zuo ni de peng you". Hahahahah... Funny. After the test I called him.
xy: So how, pass anot?
me: Peng yiu, I want to gen ni jue jiao liao..
xy: HUH?! FAIL AH?!!!
me: Haiz.. I want to gen ni jue jiao lah.. Now I dunno wan go register the *** anot..
xy: [dumbfounded].. YOU PASS AH!?
me: [laughs] ya lah.. LOL.
Can't really remember the conversation, but it was really funny. Ah... A load lightened. 2 more. Wish me more luck! I'm gonna register it tomorrow. hee.
Well. For today, as TUESDAY..... Ah, I woke up late, and I didn't have breakfast before going to school cos I was rushing for school. Die, 5 minutes late, but MR Tan was even later. Haha. After he took attendence I went to Cheers to buy soya bean milk and erm, papaya from NC. Whoa. Good breakfast. After that, there was a briefing for me and Jason by Mr Tan to do the things for the internal project thingy, about a foreign instituiton in NYP thingy. Talked so long. Haiyo.
I was doing my French homework, and like blogging not ven like 2 sentences, he came and called me in for briefing. His room is really full with stuff. I really liked the "mo sheng qi" thing he hanged on the wall. Meaningful.
Am waiting for Jason to come back from lunch before I can go off, cos he got to do the tables from excel which I totally sucked at. [Sorry ah ji got to make you wait with me ;)]
Oh. And I forgot the bring my keys. LOCK OUT!! anybody wanna shou liu wo?

<< Home