My my, have I got loads of things to write. :)
To date, I've killed 5 mozzies. And yesterday was my highest record. I was screaming on top of my lungs because I didn't dare to kill them. The crazy thing is that I killed 2 at one shot, cos they were.. mating. [I asked XY how to phrase this sentence in a funny way he told me that they were making love/babies... LOL] Damn funny. They were like attached to each other and I just hit it with a bundle of newpapers. Gross manz, to think they do it right there. My god.
Saw? That's before I killed them.
TGIF!!!!! WOO~
First thing in the morning I did was to wake up as early as 701am, I crawled out of bed and my eyes so puffy and swollen. Ah, I got prepared and had breakfast before I leave for school. It's still 830 but 530 today! Gosh. I'm so glad that it's Friday. I'm totally over over overjoyed.
Reached school, KS pia cab to school again, I saw him like 828am in the project room manz! He left his bag in school yesterday cos he didn't make it back by 6, and everything got locked up, and he got it back only today. I showed him the video that time I took, damn funny. Hahaha. JS was like calling him, but he didn't answer cos he had his ipod volume on too loud, and the background song was the "chun qu chun hui lai..." that Emil Chan song. Hahahhahah. Donnie thought he was listening to it. Haiyo, the whole thing is just so funny. Mr Tan came in to mark attendence at 845, and thanks to KS, I landed myself into a piece of shit. I was like supposed to do this project thingy for the school, we called it "client based internal project" that NYP is holding some workshop for these group of Chinese lecturers from China and I had to do admin stuff.
It was until like 1330 when Mr Tan came to like brief me and Sean cos we both are so called involved in it.
Guess what? The whole team, almost all, took flexi-leave today, leaving me, Jason, KS, Ana and Faizal in the room. Seriously time passed really fast today. Me and Sean took almost 40 minutes to allocate rooms for the lectures. And the tables and everything, it drove us crazy! We tried to delete this and that, and we ended up deleting the whole column. -.- After Sean left, Jason and me were the ones left in the project room and I was playing Bejeweled 2. Hhahhahaha. So "ci gek" manz! Damn fun, and I broke his record of 31910 by adding another 20k. Woo~. I'm in level 11 =)
When it was almost like 5, Mr Tan asked to me copy and paste the documents and edit them if necessary last minute. I forgot it's Friday and leave at 530! I chiong like siao! Of course, I did the work beautifully :)
After class, I took a train, initially to go home, but was hesitating whether or not to go to TM. Peng yiu!
Peng yiu asked me to "shou xia liu qing", so I shall be "more lenient" with him. SO. He texted me :) Woo~ He asked if I wanted to go TM. I felt really bored and tired today, but since he drives, why not? HAHAHHA. I waited for him who apparently was late like 20 minutes because he went the wrong way. Tsk tsk. Thanks ah, lu chi. :p I bought what I wanted! YAY! After we left TM, we went searching for the IKEA high and low, and finally we found it, thanks to Desmond who guided him there. Sigh! This peng yiu of mine, really damn funny, he can just say something that I can just laugh like no one's business. Oh! He's weird today, did so many "I.A". HAHAHA. This is the main focal point. He "chuang hong deng" a few times and did a illegal U turn. Tsk tsk tsk. But he deserved a clap from me, cos he's really "da dan". *claps* Alas! We found the Ikea, and the car park and everything is HUMONGOUS! Hahhhaha. Walked around for about 45 minutes and I saw this cupboard which is so damn nice! My god! So tempted to buy. Haiz.
Thanks for sending me home. =) Treat you to waffle town tomorrow after my dental appointment. Heh.






Big huge IKEA.
[That person in brown so "zor dang", by right he should not even be in the pic, but dunno how he got in there lor.. You see, he wants me to publicise him to the entire world. Still say never... LOL. Just kidding =p]
*PS: Peng Yiu, no offense hor! =)
To date, I've killed 5 mozzies. And yesterday was my highest record. I was screaming on top of my lungs because I didn't dare to kill them. The crazy thing is that I killed 2 at one shot, cos they were.. mating. [I asked XY how to phrase this sentence in a funny way he told me that they were making love/babies... LOL] Damn funny. They were like attached to each other and I just hit it with a bundle of newpapers. Gross manz, to think they do it right there. My god.
Saw? That's before I killed them.TGIF!!!!! WOO~
First thing in the morning I did was to wake up as early as 701am, I crawled out of bed and my eyes so puffy and swollen. Ah, I got prepared and had breakfast before I leave for school. It's still 830 but 530 today! Gosh. I'm so glad that it's Friday. I'm totally over over overjoyed.
Reached school, KS pia cab to school again, I saw him like 828am in the project room manz! He left his bag in school yesterday cos he didn't make it back by 6, and everything got locked up, and he got it back only today. I showed him the video that time I took, damn funny. Hahaha. JS was like calling him, but he didn't answer cos he had his ipod volume on too loud, and the background song was the "chun qu chun hui lai..." that Emil Chan song. Hahahhahah. Donnie thought he was listening to it. Haiyo, the whole thing is just so funny. Mr Tan came in to mark attendence at 845, and thanks to KS, I landed myself into a piece of shit. I was like supposed to do this project thingy for the school, we called it "client based internal project" that NYP is holding some workshop for these group of Chinese lecturers from China and I had to do admin stuff.
It was until like 1330 when Mr Tan came to like brief me and Sean cos we both are so called involved in it.
Guess what? The whole team, almost all, took flexi-leave today, leaving me, Jason, KS, Ana and Faizal in the room. Seriously time passed really fast today. Me and Sean took almost 40 minutes to allocate rooms for the lectures. And the tables and everything, it drove us crazy! We tried to delete this and that, and we ended up deleting the whole column. -.- After Sean left, Jason and me were the ones left in the project room and I was playing Bejeweled 2. Hhahhahaha. So "ci gek" manz! Damn fun, and I broke his record of 31910 by adding another 20k. Woo~. I'm in level 11 =)
When it was almost like 5, Mr Tan asked to me copy and paste the documents and edit them if necessary last minute. I forgot it's Friday and leave at 530! I chiong like siao! Of course, I did the work beautifully :)
After class, I took a train, initially to go home, but was hesitating whether or not to go to TM. Peng yiu!
Peng yiu asked me to "shou xia liu qing", so I shall be "more lenient" with him. SO. He texted me :) Woo~ He asked if I wanted to go TM. I felt really bored and tired today, but since he drives, why not? HAHAHHA. I waited for him who apparently was late like 20 minutes because he went the wrong way. Tsk tsk. Thanks ah, lu chi. :p I bought what I wanted! YAY! After we left TM, we went searching for the IKEA high and low, and finally we found it, thanks to Desmond who guided him there. Sigh! This peng yiu of mine, really damn funny, he can just say something that I can just laugh like no one's business. Oh! He's weird today, did so many "I.A". HAHAHA. This is the main focal point. He "chuang hong deng" a few times and did a illegal U turn. Tsk tsk tsk. But he deserved a clap from me, cos he's really "da dan". *claps* Alas! We found the Ikea, and the car park and everything is HUMONGOUS! Hahhhaha. Walked around for about 45 minutes and I saw this cupboard which is so damn nice! My god! So tempted to buy. Haiz.
Thanks for sending me home. =) Treat you to waffle town tomorrow after my dental appointment. Heh.






Big huge IKEA.[That person in brown so "zor dang", by right he should not even be in the pic, but dunno how he got in there lor.. You see, he wants me to publicise him to the entire world. Still say never... LOL. Just kidding =p]
*PS: Peng Yiu, no offense hor! =)

<< Home