Sigh. Another day is almost over. I felt time passed really fast today. Went to the gym in the morning with Faizal, time signed in: 858am. Early huh. Thank god Mr Tan is on leave today, if not I won't be able to go early and shed the unwanted fats. Heh heh. Spend a couple of hours there. :p Then went to NC to get some food and then went shower~ Woo~ Oh!! I wore flip flops to school today. Luckily I didn't get caught by CS.
In the noon, we [me and ah ji] went free lab at level 1 to edit my report, and then do some exercises to prepare for the big day on Monday. Sigh.
Hope I pass this time. I don't want to retake and retake again. Third time already. I really can go "long pia" [bang wall] if it happens again manz. Oh yeah, there was this Giordano roadshow at the atrium, and performances for about one hour. Not bad.
Hope I pass this time. I don't want to retake and retake again. Third time already. I really can go "long pia" [bang wall] if it happens again manz. Oh yeah, there was this Giordano roadshow at the atrium, and performances for about one hour. Not bad.
It poured quite heavily this evening. So did I. The last time I cried so bad was about 2 months ago. Today I cried talking to my dad. Yup. I confronted him about the problem that my parents had. I got so agitated that I cried, I can't speak properly, and I just kept shooting at him non stop. He tried to cut in to interrupt and I'm almost like scolding him. He never listens. Sigh. I'm thinking of ways to salvage the situation in my family. Complicated. I have no one to rely on, but myself. My dad said something that made me really depressed. He said "it's only because of you that I hold on." Meaning if there wasn't a "me", a "Loon Yu Hui", they might just split.
I didn't like it this way because I feel that I'm living in custody, like they are divorced, and I have to spend my weekends with one of them alternatively. I really envy friends around me. They have a really nice and warm family. I don't feel that now. Unlike last time. Because of that bitch, my dad went haywire, I reckoned. Sigh. Someone help me. I'm really stressed.

<< Home