HEY!! Happy New Year everyone! Happy 2007!
Woah. How fast. Look at time flies. Gosh. I'm a year older. Well.. I can't deny the fact I'm actually growing old. :p And my first entry in 2007!
Today, the first day of the new year, I killed a mozzie this morning. And in return, I got four mozzie bites. -.- Sad huh. Hahaha. Well, the redness faded already lah, never mind. I spent the day like no other day, except that time pass really quickly when I'm at home. Oh yeah, I spring cleaned my computer area too. What a lot of things. And I threw them all away to keep things tidy. =)
Apart from that, I didn't actually spend my time wisely, I'm a lazy person, now you know. Heh. I actually kept thinking what I am gonna do this year, to come up with decisions like.. some other things. Yeah.
Daddy came home with honeydew sago! The one I had yesterday, plus mango pudding! Damn nice. I can't possibly have that everyday eh? Hahaha. But seriously I'm depressed over them, cos they are like avoiding each other, not talking and stuff... Someone tell me what to do. Sigh. Family outing is totally out, and seriously I'm running out of ideas. Maybe I should just wait, until when time is ripe, I shall just confront them.
Meantime... Happy New Year!


<< Home