My day off today! Right. I stayed at home the whole day, because it's pouring out there, yes yes, since last night.
Sigh. I'm seriously really disappointed with my dad. It's not that I don't respect him, but I really hate his actions and the way he behaves towards my mom, his attitude and everything. He's like setting a bad example in a guy that I normally don't see in other guys, and this is something that makes me really pissed and makes me really afraid that I'll end up with someone like him. I'm thinking too much, too far, but what can I do? A real life example is there, right in this household. I really can't take it anymore.
I don't want to hate him, but can you imagine the way he behaves? It stinks. And it sucks! That's why I'm saying I'm disappointed. I was taking a nap just now, and the phone kept ringing, and I just ignored it. He called and called. Three times. Then called the house. Because there was only my mom and me at home, and obviously I was sleeping and she was watching the telly, she answered the phone. And I could hear that she was hello-ing and apparently the other side just kept quiet and hung up. Evil right? Hello DADDY? You call home please just speak ok? Damn. I was so pissed and I just sprang out of my bed and returned his "emergency fooking" call, since he called me thrice. I asked him what he wanted. And he asked me why didn't I answer his calls! [DADDY!!! I'm SLEEPING! how to talk in my sleep? Wah piang eh. BTH.] Then I asked him why he called home and don't want to talk. [Okay, let me just cool down a while. I'm really pissed, really fucking pissed now.] He just said,"I don't want to hello lah." Wah, if he isn't my dad I'd just give that bloody person two tight bloody hard slaps that he'll never forget. [Wo shuo dao zuo dao lor] I got really irritated that I just hung up the call without letting him finish his sentence. See how he treats my mom? If there are any guys out there who are like my dad, please. PLEASE. P-L-E-A-S-E STAY AWAY FROM ME.
My dad came back and take the log cake and he just rudely asked my mom to open the door for him. I called him and he just ignored me!? WTF?!! Then when he went out, he took the keys and locked the door and throw the keys inside. Double wtf?!!! This is also shit for me, cos he's always using this kind of way to threaten not to give me poket money. He already owes me 550 bucks manz! My bank now has a huge hole! And last week he didn't even give me allowance, and I'm in debt.. ALL OVER! Haiz. I don't like the way he uses this method or should I say "shou duan" to tie me down.. It's really pressurizing and I'm living in poverty now. Sigh. I'm not in the right mood this instant. I just wanna vent my anger. Sigh. I seriously need to get a life.

<< Home