Oh my god. I'm finally done with my stuff! Woo~. I'm so tired.. and relieved.
I had fun today, with my BSU team mates. Went to GMC [figure it out yourself, cos I'm not suppose to blog about where I went today] to have my "MS" done, I'm really still a "freshie" in doing this, but I kinda find the whole thing interesting.
Okay.. Let me hint you. I went t this place, where the THAIs hang out. Get the clue? Okay. I went to their supermarket which is like so totally different from the normal NTUCs and Cold Storage. It's all Thai products. Even the Milo packaging is different. They even have this small cute Pepsi bottle!! All the "cannot-be found-stuff" are all there! The instant noodles, Nata de coco, dried turnip... Oh my gosh. I'm just so amazed by everything. I'm like going "wow... wah... tsk tsk tsk.. EEEeks!!" But they got this serious smell there. Not a good one. They should do something about it. Heh.
It poured heavily when we were done with our work. Yes! Finally it's time to go home, but rain was too heavy to go anywhere. So we followed all the shelter and tried looking for buses to bring us to the nearest MRT station. No avail. So me, KS and Asha shared a cab, and we were deciding where to go first. In the end we just alighted at Eunos Mrt, to save money huh. My god. 2 bucks!!! Sigh. I'm so broke. OOOKAY. I'm stingy, but 2 bucks manz! Can last me 1 trip back home from normal school days.
It's been such a tiring week. I've been waking up early and turning in so late. And all the problems that still bug me wherever, whenever. When can I get over these fiascos? Hey, my BSU stopover is gonna end in exactly 7 weeks' time. Fast huh. I'm going to claim my leave on the 26th! YAY!

<< Home