Sunday, December 17, 2006

Okay.. Pissed is the word. The entire day was totally shit for me. Tell me, am I just thinking too much, minding too many things at a go or what? Right, whatever it is, don't try XXXXXXX me right this moment, cos I'm gonna be so flared up and bite you into pieces.

This morning I woke up at 745am, reason: to go gym. In the end, I didn't go, cos after yesterday's generous dinner from MB, I felt sick all over. Instead, I went to the bank to check the mystery 170 bucks. I didn't bring anything, meaning IC, EZ-Link card.. Whatever. Not a single indentification belonging. I was almost half-way through the queue, my mom helped me asked one of the staff there about what I wanted to check. Then she asked if I have any identification card or something with me. I was like, err.. No? [Cos the other time my mom came and that same lady told her to ask me to come, didn't mention anything about IC or what.] Okay. I mean, I felt quite annoyed at that point of time. I went home and got my EZ Link card and went back to the bleedy bank. And I just missed my queue number! Damn. It means I'll have to queue again. Then my mom went to speak to the lady, and she made me go to the last counter. That's where I finally found out where my 170 had gone to. Yes. I paid my registration fee for my private diploma's projects. Idiot. I'm so absent minded.

As usual, I went to French class, but today's special. Daddy sent me there! Haha. And bought the tickets to The Phantom of the Opera!! So excited. Oh, today's the last lesson, and some of the people might not be continuing with us, so good luck to them. Lesson didn't start until 4, cos we went downstairs to watch a play by 6 students from Alliance Française. I didn't really quite catch the whole story, cos everything was in french. Actually I kinda slept during the play, cos I was really shagged out, and I managed to wake up before it ends. Hee. But I must really say that they are really good, despite learning french for only a year. They can sing and speak so fluently already. My god. My next lesson is on January! I've got 2 Saturdays off! Yay!

I took a bus ride home after class, went to Marine Parade to collect the log cake for my aunt. I was walking alone like an idiot, wanted to shop around before I collect the cake, but I thought I was wasting my time, so I just turned and walked back to collect. Urgh. When I walked out of Bread Talk, everyone was like staring at me, the thing I was carrying. YES. The log cake!!!! Aiyoh. Felt so embarrassed and like a total absolute moron. People looking at me might be thinking if I'm celebrating Christmas in advance huh. No!!! AM NOT!! Just "ju shou zhi lao" okay... I myself still haven't order my cake. Ridiculous manz. Oh, the chocolate log cake huh, is really nice. I haven't tried, but it smells good. =)

Finally, I reached my house void deck. There was this furniture mover thing going on, and there were two Ixxxxn workers there. When they went in, they asked me to go into the lift with them. My god. There was clearly not enough space for another person. Crazy. I waited for the lift like more than 10 minutes. There's a limit to one's patience.

Right now, I'm not gonna do anything. I'll just eat then go sleep. I'm a total pissed shagged out person here.