Saturday, December 16, 2006


[1043 hours]: Give me half an hour. I'm gonna take a shower first.

Okie, I'm back, and refreshed. My mood for today... Overjoyed, disappointed, extremely bored then HAPPY again! Hahaha. Weird huh.

Right. I just reached home not too long ago, TGIF!!!!! GOSH. Can you imagine how fast this week is? It's Friday already! Well. I kinda spent today "wisely". I spent my morning doing up the next 2 weeks' case study, and then met donnie and sabby around 11 plus to go tanning at the pool side in school, and heck with the rain. It rained when we just started to sit down getting ready to put the tanning oil. Oh well. Went back down to the toilet and waited for the rain to stop. While waiting, we cam-whored. Heh. Soon, we felt that the sun came out, but as we were just about to step out of the stairs to the pool, it started to drizzle again. -.- O...KAY.. We went down and changed back to our clothes. Our tanning session was ruined. When we went back up again, the sun was out. Walao, I feel so cheated manz. Damn. But we abandoned the plan and went for lunch instead. Was so excited you know... and then disappoint me. So sad.

Sabby, me and ninja mate

I went back to my room and put my stuff down, then looked for ah ji in IBRC, who was totally focusing helping other groups to find information, who just escape scot-free, as in slack around, doing nothing. Had YTF, and I swear I'll never eat them again. I still felt full. My diet plan is officially foiled up by me today. After lunch, we went to the cafe in the library, and then we watched "The Terminal". It's such a good one. I really love Tom Hanks. Mon acteur favori.

The "chor lor" me

Until about 430pm, we left and went back to IBRC. Slacked for the whole hour. Hahaha. Cool eh, BSU. Went online, racky on friendster, check mails, ooh laa laa. Time passed really quickly. Oh! I found a book, the "Sun Tzu's Art of War" and I borrowed it. Admin kept grumbling, don't know what is wrong with her.

I signed out at 525pm, admin was really strict with the timing, sigh. BTH. Me and donnie waited for another half an hour for ah ji, apparently she was being held up. We just talked and talked. Hahaha. Good fun. Finally, we took a train down to City Hall, Esplanade [which I usually refer as "the nut"] to Max Brenner's Chocolate Bar for dinner. [Oh, and I saw a guy holding a lady's handbag. Look so sissy. Be a man, manz.]

The guy with handbag

Let me tell you how yummy the food are. They are REALLY REALLY nice. Look at my lips. R-E-A-L-L-Y. I had a dark chocolate drink, ham sandwich and a belgium waffle. The drink wasn't too sweet, it tasted just nice, the bread of the sandwich is crispy and ohmigosh, it's just perfect and the belgium waffle [better, way way better than waffle's town], although served last, I still managed to finished almost 3/4 of it. And the three of us didn't touch the artificial cherries. Horrible. Anyway, here are some pictures:


The nice dark chocolate drink with cute mug

The cool shelf loaded with chocolates...
My ham sandwich.
Belgium waffle, left over.
Thank you so much my dearest friend.
I'm still so full now, I can't move an inch. We went to Marina Square to walk around, hopefully to burn off some calories. Went to MANGO, where there are on-going sale up to 50% storewide. My gosh, I eyed on a pair of demin shorts and it cost almost 50 bucks and I was so hesitant. Normally I don't spent so much on a pair of shorts. Yeah. Called back home and asked my mom for her opinion and what she did was: Nag at me. Ok lor, I put it back where I took. Although I felt regret afterwards I walked out of the store, but at the same time relieved cos I save my 50 bucks. If I buy it, I'm left with a buck with this week's allowance. I'm really poor already. I'm left with nothing. Nothing at all. Just a sick pink bear in my closet filled with sadness and misery. I never want to take it out again. NEVER!

I'm gonna sleep already... So exhausted. Tomorrow still got to wake up early in the morning and hit the gym plus french class. I'm hoping to burn off all the fats tomorrow. Go for it, gal! =) Good night everyone.