0840 hours:
Another typical, normal, dull, boring, restless Tuesday. It's only Tuesday!!! My god. I'm already yawning. Third week of BSU. Seven long slow weeks to go. I think I've really got a need to visit the library to seriously borrow some books and read, instead of slacking around. O...kay. My mind is a total blank.
1300 hours:
I'm back 45 minutes ago from lunch. Had peanut porridge and dou hua at NC. Yummy. Oh. I forgot to buy my yogurt today. Well, later. Was so in so much fear just now, cos I see everyone except "you-know-who". [I wanna go Bugis bai bai manz, all these period of confusion is driving me up the wall nuts. Anybody wanna go, leave a tag.]
Back to my slacking time, and argh, don't know what to do. Seriously, my brain cells are dying every second, and I can't seem to be anything good or useful in BSU, in this room! [I need a bottle of body lotion to keep my skin moisturized] It's just slacking, slacking and more slacking. It's like we are supposed to like continue with our project, however, project mates are nowhere to be found, don't know where they go manz. Haven't really got a clue, except for Jason, he's watching some show on com illegally. J.T better not come, if not, we're goner. It's like very scary huh, confiscate your admin card and you are so dead, cos you're officially so called "blacklisted" in TEP, so we are constantly keeping a look out of the room with each and every single person who passes by. Hahaha.
I'm being really paranoid now-a-these-days. I don't know what came over me, but I behave quite.. erm.. "abnormally" ever since TEP started. Sigh. Things I don't want them to happen, happened. It's more of a bad luck thingy that befalls on me. Aiyiyi. What exactly am I suppose to do? Gosh.
[Right, back to slacking.]

<< Home