Saturday, December 02, 2006


Today's the first day of December! Meaning a Christmas is coming, year 2006 is coming to an end and new year's round the corner and soon welcoming 2007!!! YAY! Sheesh. I hope I'd leave all my sorrows this year... to be here. HAhaha. Well. Memories. Untouched.

Yes yes.. See, I'm in IBRC here again, online blogging, msn-ing and SLACKING!!! YEA. So bored. I'm sick of slacking already. Although to some of you people it might be a life or heaven here, but trust me, unless you've got a good book, otherwise you will feel super bored. I'm trying to get things out of my mind the past two days, cos haven't been sleeping well the past nights. So every morning I'll feel super cold.. Sigh.. Even if I wear a jacket also no use. Like right this instant... I'm freezing again. Today I "zi zhao", cos I wore shorts to school when I know it's gonna be super cold. No choice huh, someone treating me Mango Sago. Hahahaha.

I have a briefing at 3 later, concerning about some case studies that would probably keep us busy for the next 2 weeks or so, and then at 330pm would be this personal selling briefing at LTD, oh man!! Friday hurry come to an end. I want my Mango SAGO!! YUMMY!!

Well, I think I'll blog later with some pictures of them =) In the meantime, I'll continue slacking.

1237pm:
Just came back from lunch at McD with ah ji :) Had BBQ chicken sandwich and my lettuce just fell off while I was eating it. -.- Lunch was a full one, heh. After that went to NC to get ah ji's "mei len bu yao ai" and then roamed around the school. Hahahaha. I found out a lot of places that was hidden!! I didn't know there was a gym, the BIG one, and I was so astonished to find out that there's one! My god. Yeah.. I'm sua ku lah. So many hidden places! It's such a eye opener for me manz. LOL. *amazed* Hahaha.. Okay, that it for the afternoon... I'm slacking till 3 again.. awww manz. BRIEFING!!! 5.30, hurry!!!

2338hours:
A few hours ago, my maid announced that she's going back tomorrow! YES!!! The day has finally come... MUahahahah... Time to party manz... =)))))) Now... Executing my plan to renovate the room....