Oh my god. There's about 2 more hours to kill. Time now is 1243 hours. Argh!! YES!!! I'm in IBRC is there any problem?!! I'm slacking here all the way till 3, the time the second part of the briefing starts. Gosh.. How I wish I could be home right now manz.. I feel so exhausted. BSU= boring and sleepy unit. Not Business Service Unit.
This morning reached school 2 minutes before 0830 hours. Luckily I wasn't late. If not my flexi leave would be a goner. Then Mr Tan [my supervisor] came to brief us about some survey thing and asked us to prepare a summary report, which I managed to finish it in about an hour, of course it's a group work. Had lunch at 1130 something, and oh my god... Don't know what to do manz, cos I'm so totally bored. And feeling so sleepy. Ah ji's reading some ghost stories on the net, and I'm here msn-ing. No fun. All the people aren't online and not really chatting much.
You won't believe it. Much/many/whatever THANKS to the stupid air-conditioned environment that we are constantly, daily, continuously WHATEVER exposed to, my skin's gone really dry, and my fingers' went numb, a piece of jacket isn't enough, it's just... SO COLD! I'm practically freezing out of my wits. My fingers turned grey-ish purple and... Okay lah.. My point is... Nobody to cuddle. [Hahahaha...] = No warmth. =( Tremendously torturous manz. It's isn't raining today either. Better not rain. If not my shoes are gonna get wet and wear out.
This morning reached school 2 minutes before 0830 hours. Luckily I wasn't late. If not my flexi leave would be a goner. Then Mr Tan [my supervisor] came to brief us about some survey thing and asked us to prepare a summary report, which I managed to finish it in about an hour, of course it's a group work. Had lunch at 1130 something, and oh my god... Don't know what to do manz, cos I'm so totally bored. And feeling so sleepy. Ah ji's reading some ghost stories on the net, and I'm here msn-ing. No fun. All the people aren't online and not really chatting much.
You won't believe it. Much/many/whatever THANKS to the stupid air-conditioned environment that we are constantly, daily, continuously WHATEVER exposed to, my skin's gone really dry, and my fingers' went numb, a piece of jacket isn't enough, it's just... SO COLD! I'm practically freezing out of my wits. My fingers turned grey-ish purple and... Okay lah.. My point is... Nobody to cuddle. [Hahahaha...] = No warmth. =( Tremendously torturous manz. It's isn't raining today either. Better not rain. If not my shoes are gonna get wet and wear out.
[I just took some funny pictures of the workers painting the building... LOL. People around are thinking what the hell am I doing that for. HAHAHAHA..]
Sigh. Days at BSU. 9 more weeks plus a friday and a weekend to go. Hurry up manz.. I wanna do my classical modules. NO more TEP!!
Oh... Another thing.. Today's the last day of the month. It's been a month. Sheesh. I'm still not over over over and overrr! What's mine.. will be mine. Heh. Well. Got tomorrow and my weekends planned. Hee. I'm so pysched.
PS* Old man, be prepared to spend your money manz, and wear a dress. You can keep your ****, don't need to do anything to it. LOL.
PS* XY, don't drink til your face turns red, and I've got keys to my house, so don't need to worry. And your "joke" on the soy sauce + china name... I still can't stop laughing.. HAHAHAHA :)))
Alrighty people, shall update tomorrow. Will post super nice pics to share. heh. Don't be too tempted huh! hee.
1932hours:
Oh oh oh! I just came home, and I really wanna blog this down manz... the train was really crowded again! People are all going to expo where the IT show is on! I didn't know that! Heh. When I boarded the train at City Hall, my god. There was this super good looking "ang moh" that came squeezing into the train [where I was standing]. He had the nicest light greenish blue eyes I've ever seen! Oh my god... I was like sandwiched between him and another guy.. That ass.. Pushed me. I didn't dare to look at his direction cos he was so near me manz... Just inches away!! *blushing* Hahahaha.. I'm becoming so hua chi. Hahahaha. Gone crazy already, cos today kept laughing non stop. But so sad, all good things [that ang moh] must come to an end... He alighted at Bugis. :((.. And I came home.. Awwww...








<< Home