Wednesday, November 29, 2006

I'm back home.. Finally. Had dinner and now having dessert, yes, my chocolate sensation cake. The day for me was comme si comme sa, but yeah, I'm rather pissed about something I encountered after school while taking train home today. So don't be surprised if the entry is filled with vulgarities.

Was in school at 830am, signed in and attended this stupid briefing that was so dull as usual. Then we had to do some ass group work WHICH I was grouped with no one and had to come up with some topic and find 10 bloody references. My team has 12 members, and I don't even recognise their faces except for some. I don't know them well, but the others [some I got to know just yesterday] was quite horrid... J'naime pas du tout. After that KS came, luckily there was him, if not I ended up with no one manz. So I finished the first 5 and he completed the rest. Me and ah ji slacked all the way until 330pm until we went to get prepared for the 4pm briefing. Boring. Irfan was like sleeping all the way... and the fact that he was sitting on the first row! After that uninteresting talk by the lecturer, team 2 [ah ji's team] had to stay back for a while, so lonely me had to go back to the place where I slacked for 3 hours, slacked for another hour. Cool. That's BSU's life. Meaningless.

After talking in msn and everything about 545pm, we signed out. Time to go home, baby! So I was travelling at the direction towards Marina Bay and this speaker suddenly announced "Next stop, Khatib" . I was like stunned manz. I looked around me and there was nothing wrong at all, it's the usual route the MRT travelled as before. Then I realised the speaker announced 2 stops late. -.- Whatever. I alighted after 20minutes later at City Hall, and changed train again [sigh, such a long way home. poor gal.]. It was pretty crowded for a time like 630pm in the train. Then this irritation emerged within me. I saw this person who got up his seat, getting ready to go down at Bugis, and this Indian man was in front of the empty seat and he was gonna sit down. Then this lady, who happened to be so inconsiderate and "buay zi dong", she just took her bags of stuff and put them on the seat. ?!! She was standing quite far from the seat you know. I mean, wtf, she's behaving so thick skinned! Not ashamed of her doings?! My god.. Why in the world there's some people like this? Sigh.

I reached my station, and missed the damn bus and had to wait for 15 minutes for 38 to come. The bus came and I'd never seen it so crowded before manz. This is the first time. It was so packed that no one can squeeze through. And this fucking bitch [another one], whom was standing behind me, asked me to move into the crowded bus. I ignored her totally. Not that I don't wanna move in, there's no space for me to move in manz! Bloody fucking bitch, are you blind? Hell, you think you are the only one who wants to get down the bus? Half of the people are getting down too, you bitch. Yes, she got down at the third bus stop. I was like, what the hell, the bus is moving, can't you wait for the bloody bus to come to a halt first? What's the rush? Before she got down, she wanted to go to the door, and she pushed me! Hey, what's the problem? I need to get down too, BITCH! I almost "kan" her manz, but I kept my cool. I'm so pissed right now. Pissed off by the 2 bitches. [cursing and swearing]

Right. I'm done with my complaints. Tomorrow, BSU again. Same time, same place. Blog again.

I hope you read yesterday's entry.